Friday, March 25, 2011

February in Review

I know. I am posting my February review at the end of March. That is a reflection on March, not February.

To start, I did immensely better in February than January when it came to watching T.V. I did this by instigating one little change. I blocked Netflix. I could still watch Hulu, I could watch DVDs and I could watch Netflix with Kevin on his computer. But, I could not watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer after work. I watched an average of 2 hours of T.V. a week. Including movies.

I managed to keep my scripture reading habit, missing only 4 days in the month of February. I did not remember to write in my journal even once, but I blogged the same amount as in January. I also fully dedicated two Wednesday evenings to writing, free of distractions. I even did half of my visiting teaching. I am terrible at visiting teaching.

Fitness was my focus for the month, and I met half of my monthly workout goals. I worked out three times with Audrei and 4 times after work by myself. I can now touch my toes (after lots of stretching) and I made it through half of one workout from the 30-Day Shred before I gave up and decided to read something instead.

What saved my grade, given my less than ideal dedication to fitness, was my project for the month. I bought 44 #10 cans and canned half of my food storage. It was a time-intensive project and resulted in much spilled powdered milk. But I got it done.

In the end, I broke even with last month, barely squeaking by with a B-.

No comments:

Post a Comment