Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Husband of the Year

Here is a list I have been compiling of nice things Kevin has done for me recently.

He got up and refilled my glass of water when I noticed it was out, just so I wouldn't have to move from the couch.

He watched Lady and the Tramp with me.

He gave me his last piece of cake (not that I am hinting for the last piece that is sitting in there now.)

He bought me flowers when I told him I was having a bad day.

He gives back rubs.

He offered foot rubs (albeit with a look of trepidation).

He picks up food when I am tired or craving something.

When I was sick, he was very kind in taking care of me, even offering to go to the store after midnight to buy me the only cold medicine I am allowed to take.

He tells me that I am not following any of the negative pregnancy stereotypes, despite the fact that I have eaten more chocolate in the last six months than in all the rest of my years possibly combined.

He ate the noodles I undercooked.

He went dancing with me for our anniversary.

He backed up my computer after I went to bed, because I had gotten the blue screen of death that day.

And about a month ago, we had this conversation:
Audrey: I was going to ask you something, but I forgot my question.
Kevin: The answer is 'yes'. Yes, I love you more today than on the day I married you.

2 comments:

  1. I first have to do that - Ohhhhh! so sweet sound. Then I have to say, it could be a Christensen thing because many of these traits sound very familiar to me.

    Way to be Kevin.

    We also are thinking of you and blueberry a lot in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now you can add that he gave you a reason to make a list. You love lists! :)

    Kevin is a good man.

    ReplyDelete