Friday, September 29, 2006

you might be on nyquil...

You (or I) might be on NyQuil if...

...on a test where you would otherwise have demonstrated amazing math skills, you add 2.5 + 59.5 to get 72. Might I add that the range of the numbers in question only went up to 69?

...on same said test, you calculate the percent rate of change perfectly in five different problems and then on the multiple choice you choose the highest rate of change when it asked for the smallest.

And my personal favorite:

You might be on NyQuil if you go to the store to buy more medicine and buy DayQuil in liquid form instead of gel caps with the intent of carrying the medicine to school each day to redose.

2 comments:

  1. The last time I tried to take Nyquil, i about threw it up. That stuff is just nasty and yes, it does do funny things to your head! I don't recomend it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have great stories about going to work while on NyQuil. That stuff is awful.

    ReplyDelete