Wednesday, October 27, 2010

family

I absolutely adore my nieces and nephew. What I love best is how very distinct their individual personalities are.

Owen is full of vim and vigor. He is dramatic and adventurous, yet strangely shy. It takes a really good game of spinning to win him over. He loves his Bompa.

Penny is hilarious. She is content to explore on her own, but she is also extremely playful, mimicking faces and singing along with music. She thinks tongues are hilarious.

Abby is sweet and demure. Perhaps it is her age, but she is quiet and calm. Unlike her older cousin and brother, Abby is very cuddly when held. She nuzzles.

I loved seeing them all, and I loved, LOVED visiting with my siblings. Jason, Jamie and Joyce occupy a nice spot in my heart that is reserved for family. I felt at home when I was there, seeing them, hugging them, talking to them and laughing with them. I look forward to seeing them again for a real full-length vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment