Monday, November 15, 2010

compliments

Audrei and her roommate Christa came over to bring me pie yesterday. Just because they are nice. While visiting, Audrei mentioned that she had driven Liza and Pinky (self-assigned nickname because of her pink hair) to church. When Audrei told Liza that they would be sitting with me, Liza turned to Pinky and said, "I can't wait for you to meet her! She's one of the most beautiful girls I know!"

Nice of course, but it was immediately followed by Christa adding, "It's true. I was really intimidated by you when we met, because of how pretty you are."

I'm totally flattered. I intimidated someone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Odre, you have no idea how much you intimidated me when we first met. The only thing that's changed is that I know now you're not mean - but you still top me in every way.

    ReplyDelete